Why You Should Invest In The Fastest Growing Region In West Africa
Based on studies and research, Ibeju Lekki will be the most expensive city in West Africa. Ibeju Lekki has more investment prospect than Lekki, Victoria island and Ikoyi because it houses a multibillion dollar international investment that is currently skyrocketing every real estate investment in the region.
The following is a list of developmental projects located at Ibeju Lekki.
- Lekki Free Trade Zone (25 billion dollar project) with the presence of over 64 global companies.
- Dangote Refinery, largest single train refinery in the world (10 billion dollar project)
- Dangote Petrochemical Company (2.5 billion dollar project)
- Dangote Gas Pipeline Company (2.5 billion dollar project)
- Dangote Fertilizer Company (5 billion dollar project)
- Lekki Deep Seaport, deepest sea port in sub saharan Africa (1.65 billion dollar project)
- Lagos Smart City, modelled after the smart city dubai (1.65 billion dollar project)
- Newly opened Novera Shopping Mall (lagos largest shopping mall)
- Lakowe Lakes Golf Course
- The New Eko Tourist Beach Resort
- The 4th Mainland Bridge
- Proposed Lekki International Airport
- Eleganza Industrial City
- Coscharis Motors Ltd
- Pan Atlantic University (permanent site of lagos business school)
- St Augustine University (first catholic university in West Africa)
- Insignia (makers of power oil and Indomie Noodles)
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach and Resort
- Eleko Beach
- Over 300 developing estates , banks , schools, shopping complex and police units.
You can invest in Ibeju lekki for the purpose of land banking , buy low and sell high.
As at year 2001 a plot of land (600sqm) in Lekki Phase 1 sells for below 7 million naira but today (2019) it sells from 200 million naira. Imagine if you have purchased just a plot of land in Lekki phase 1 in year 2001 by 2019 you would have made over 150 mllion naira.
Invest in Ibeju Lekki
Build your Real Estate portfolio today, start buy purchasing the landed property of your dreams.